Hi-Tech Color has extensive experience printing Annual Reports, from the traditional 8.5" x 11" / perfect bound format to more unique sizes and bindery options. We have a variety of presses to best address your unique deadline demands and quantity requirements.
- Digital printing: For fastest turnaround with offset-like quality, our HP Indigo digital presses can help you meet the tightest deadlines. Ideal for limited/short runs, special investor presentations or analyst previews.
- Direct-to-plate offset. Annual reports typically have tight timelines. Hi-Tech Color can help. With our direct-to-plate technology and fully digital workflow, Hi-Tech Color is able to print multiple jobs in the time it takes conventional presses to print just one job. At 10,000 sheets per hour, runs of 15,000 annual reports are cost effective.
Other annual report printing capabilities:
- Size: freedom to create uniquely-sized formats with press sheets up to 20" x 29"
- Die-cutting. We can help you deliver an attention-grabbing annual report with specialty die-cuts that add drama and intrigue to your final printed piece.
- Special finishing: we offer multiple options to add the finishing touch to your annual report, including in-line aqueous coating (gloss and matte), varnish / spot varnish (gloss and matte), UV coating, specialty soft touch coating (makes paper feel like velvet!), lamination and more.
- Bindery. For multi-page annual reports, we offer a number bindery options: saddle-stitched, perfect bound (soft or hard cover), side stitching, GBC (plastic comb/coil), wire or spiral, staples and more.