Hi-Tech Color has the press capabilities to print virtually any type of brochure, no matter what format, size or stock.
We offer different press options to best meet your requirements for quantities, turnaround times and other factors:
- Direct-to-plate offset. With our direct-to-plate technology and fully digital workflow, Hi-Tech Color is able to print multiple brochure jobs in the time it takes conventional presses to print just one. At 10,000 sheets per hour, runs of up to 15,000 brochures are cost effective.
- Digital printing: Ideal for limited or shorter runs and/or fast turnaround projects. Our HP Indigo digital presses deliver offset-like quality, while helping make short runs truly affordable.
Other brochure printing capabilities:
- Size: freedom to create uniquely-sized brochure formats with press sheets up to 20" x 29"
- Die-cutting. We can help you deliver a show piece with specialty die-cuts that add drama to your final printed brochure.
- Special finishing: we offer multiple options to add the finishing touch to your brochure, including in-line aqueous coating (gloss and matte), varnish / spot varnish (gloss and matte), UV coating, specialty soft touch coating (makes paper feel like velvet!), lamination and more.
- Bindery. For multi-page brochures, we offer a number bindery options: saddle-stitched, perfect bound (soft or hard cover), side stitching, GBC (plastic comb/coil), wire or spiral, staples and more.