Whether you're communicating your product/service details to thousands of customers around the world or just a few dozen in a custom presentation, Hi-Tech Color can help you efficiently print and prepare data sheets for your sales and marketing efforts.
- 1-sided data sheets
- 2-side data sheets
- Multi-page data sheets
Hi-Tech offers a number of different press options to most efficiently meet your requirements for data sheet quantities and turnaround times:
- Direct-to-plate offset. With our direct-to-plate technology and fully digital workflow, Hi-Tech Color is able to efficiently print standard-size data sheets. In fact, we can print multiple data sheet jobs in the time it takes conventional presses to print just one. At 10,000 sheets per hour, runs of up to 15,000 are very cost effective.
- Digital printing: If you need just a few dozen (or few hundred) data sheets for a trade show, customer presentation, company meeting, etc, our HP Indigo digital presses deliver offset-like quality, while helping make short runs truly affordable. Also ideal for fast turnaround projects.
Other data sheet printing capabilities:
- Size: highly-efficient printing of standard 8.5" x 11", 9" x 12" or A4 data sheets, or the flexibility to develop other formats with press sheets up to 20" x 29"
- Wide range of finishing options: add the finishing touch to your data sheets, including in-line aqueous coating (gloss and matte), varnish / spot varnish (gloss and matte), UV coating, specialty soft touch coating (makes paper feel like velvet!), lamination and more.
- Die-cutting. Add emphasis with die-cuts that call attention to special product features and/or dimensions.
- Bindery. For multi-page brochures, we offer a number bindery options: saddle-stitched, perfect bound (soft or hard cover), side stitching, GBC (plastic comb/coil), wire or spiral, staples and more.