Hi-Tech Color can provide the printing, (offset, letter shop and variable fill data/1-to-1 capabilities) collation, inventory and mailing services you need to maximize your direct mail efforts:
- 3-dimensional mailers
- Blank envelopes
- Multi-piece packages
- Pop-up mailers
- Window envelopes
In addition to traditional offset printing of your direct mailers on our efficient, direct-to-plate offset press, Hi-Tech Color also offers variable fill data for 1-to-1 marketing capabilities. Research shows that personalization and message/offer customization deliver higher response rates and better overall results than non-custom direct mail.
- Personalize. Integrate customer, sales rep, broker and/or dealer info to any piece.
- Customize. Add impact to your message with customized offers, varying photos, images and graphics, and targeted messaging based upon audience segmentation.
Other direct mail printing capabilities:
- Size: Efficiently print standard-sized or non-traditional direct mail formats with press sheets up to 20" x 29"
- Unique finishing: Help your piece stand out in a crowded mailbox with finishing options such as in-line aqueous coating (gloss and matte), varnish / spot varnish (gloss and matte), UV coating, specialty soft touch coating (makes paper feel like velvet!), lamination and more.
- Bindery. Choose from a number bindery options: saddle-stitched, perfect bound (soft or hard cover), side stitching, GBC (plastic comb/coil), wire or spiral, staples and more.
- Collation. For multi-element packages, we can print different pieces, different sizes, different stocks and outer carriers, and then collate into a high-impact self-mailer, envelope package or 3-dimensional mailer.
- Die-cutting. Break through the clutter with intriguing die-cuts that capture attention and boost response rates.
- Mailing services. We partner with licensed/bonded direct mail houses to provide flawless integration between variable fill data printing and mailing lists. The result is maximum impact for your direct mail budget.