Get the word out quickly and affordably with flyer printing from Hi-Tech Color. Whether you're distributing your flyers to a handful of attendees at a meeting, hundreds of prospects at a trade show, or thousands in customer billing statements, Hi-Tech Color offers efficient printing options to maximize quality, delivery time and budget.
- Half-page flyers
- Folded flyers
- 1-sided flyers
- 2-side flyers
Depending on the quantities you need and deadlines you face, Hi-Tech can employ any number of our multiple press options:
- Direct-to-plate offset. For larger runs, our direct-to-plate technology and fully digital workflow allows us to efficiently print almost any size flyer. In fact, we are able to print multiple flyer jobs in the time it takes conventional presses to print just one. And at 10,000 sheets per hour, runs of up to 15,000 are very cost effective.
- Digital printing: If you need just a few dozen (or few hundred) flyers for a trade show or other limited-duration event or audience, our HP Indigo digital presses deliver offset-like quality, while helping make short runs truly affordable. Also ideal for fast turnaround projects.
Other flyer printing capabilities:
- Size: highly-efficient printing of standard 8.5" x 11", 9" x 12" or A4 data sheets, or the flexibility to develop other formats with press sheets up to 20" x 29"
- Wide range of finishing options: add the finishing touch to your flyers, including in-line aqueous coating (gloss and matte), varnish / spot varnish (gloss and matte), UV coating, specialty soft touch coating (makes paper feel like velvet!), lamination and more.
- Die-cutting. Stand out from the ordinary and add emphasis with die-cuts that call attention to special product features and/or dimensions.