Folders are a valuable sales tool for delivering brochures, data sheets, flyers, letters and other collateral to prospects and customers. Hi-Tech Color offers a number of standard folder formats, plus we have the flexibility to create one-of-a-kind pieces that differentiate you from the competition.
- Single-pocket folders (glued / unglued)
- Dual-pocket folders (glued / unglued)
- Closed pocket
- Hidden pocket folders
- Presentation folders
- Press kits
- Specialty die-cut folders (glued / unglued)
- Expansion folders
- CD-DVD folders
- Direct-to-plate offset. With our direct-to-plate technology and fully digital workflow, Hi-Tech Color is able to print multiple brochure jobs in the time it takes conventional presses to print just one. At 10,000 sheets per hour, runs of up to 15,000 brochures are cost effective.
- Digital printing: Available only for smaller-than-standard formats (for example, 8" x 8" folder with 3" pocket, or 6" x 8" with 4" pocket). Our HP Indigo digital presses can deliver offset-like quality, fast turnaround and affordable short runs
- Size: in addition to the standard 9" x 12" and A3 sizes, our press sheets (up to 20" x 29") give you the flexibility to develop unique sizes, including wide-format horizontal, multi-panel or oversize.
- Die-cutting. Grab attention and enhance your image with specialty die-cuts that add a unique flair to your sales/press kits.
- Special finishing: we offer a number of options for folder finishing, including in-line aqueous coating (gloss and matte), varnish / spot varnish (gloss and matte), UV coating, specialty soft touch coating (makes paper feel like velvet!), lamination and more.
- Bindery. For folder/ brochure combinations, we offer a number bindery options: saddle-stitched, perfect bound (soft or hard cover), side stitching, GBC (plastic comb/coil), wire or spiral, staples and more.
For premium color and quality, we feature fast turnaround offset printing for your folder projects:
Other folder printing capabilities: