Hi-Tech Color has extensive experience printing posters for a variety of uses/applications. With both offset press capabilities - as well as digital press customization available for smaller formats - we're able to meet virtually any need.
- Standard size posters, including 12" x 18", 16" x 20", 20" x 24", 20" x 28"
- Non-traditional poster sizes up to 19" x 28"
- Variable fill data mini-posters/micro-posters (up to 17.75" X 12.7")
We offer press options that can meet virtually any requirement for quantities, turnaround times and size:
- Direct-to-plate offset. Our efficient direct-to-plate technology and fully digital workflow enables Hi-Tech Color to print multiple poster jobs in the time it takes conventional presses to print just one. At 10,000 sheets per hour, runs of up to 15,000 posters are cost effective.
- Digital printing: Valuable options for mini-posters/micro-posters that can be personalized and customized with variable fill data. Also great for limited or shorter runs and/or fast turnaround poster projects.
Other poster printing capabilities:
- Size: Flexibility to create uniquely-sized poster formats with press sheets up to 20" x 29"
- Die-cutting. Break out of the traditional rectangle shape to capture attention with your posters.
- Special finishing: add any of a number of finishes to improve the look of your posters, including in-line aqueous coating (gloss and matte), varnish / spot varnish (gloss and matte), UV coating, specialty soft touch coating (makes paper feel like velvet!), lamination and more.